Thursday 2 June 2011

I like to mix up my looks depending on what mood I am in. When the sun is finally shining, there's only ever one look that I'm in the mood for. My all time summer favourite...
HIPPY 


This hippy beach magazine spread gave me a bit of inspiration... So I went on the hunt for some items for us to get our hands on/ internet shop aimlessly pretending we're going to purchase ;). 




There is nothing like a tassel or two to hippy up your style. I have this Topshop bag in electric blue, this beige shade is very day to day casual cool. 
Ok... how Un-Ralph are these bags. So so gorgeous. I have my eyes on the one on the left!

Crochet should be near the top of your hippy checklist. It is so summery and subtly sexy. I'm picturing these Topshop shorts with a rustic gold bikini, your grandad's straw hat and a killer tan... done.  

I bought this a few days ago, nice isn't it? Only £20 from New Look. I was pleased because I saw very similar ones in Topshop for £40. In fact this one is much nicer and cheaper! Well played me


 
I spotted these two tassel beauts in the Festival Boutique section of Allsaints (very cute stuff in this section of the website)


Alice - Olivia maxi skirt


Emilio Pucci maxi skirt

Another to add to the hippy check list are maxi skirts. I haven't yet got one for myself but the above are pretty good inspiration for finding one.   


No comments:

Post a Comment